Table of Contents
What is a Universal Pass?
The Indian government has digitized the Universal Pass version, which can be downloaded via Telegram Bot or from the website epassmsdma.mahait.org. It is proof that you have been completely vaccinated with both doses and that you have completed the 14-day waiting period. It is mandatory to carry this certificate when visiting any public place or traveling by public transport.
Apply for Universal Travel Pass Online 2022
As we know, the Maharashtra government has launched the 2022 online Universal Travel Pass registration form after the third wave of COVID-19 pandemic. Many restrictions are being implemented in all the same states and the same has been adopted by Maharashtra. People connected to essential services can now obtain a Universal Travel Pass which allows them to move freely within the Kingdom. You can apply for Universal Travel Pass Online at Epassmsdma.mahait.org and get Covid Pass.
It is very useful as you may need to get through important tasks as it has received night closures and weekend closures between Covid 4th Wave (booster dose). Below in this article you can find complete information about Universal Travel Pass 2022 Registration Form, Maha Universal Travel Pass Online Application and Universal Travel Pass eligibility. Also, you do not need to print a Universal Pass, but you can show an e-pass ticket saved on your mobile phone.
Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2022
|Name of Pass||Universal Travel Pass|
|Started by||Maharashtra Government|
|Applicable in||Maharashtra State|
|Eligibility||Essential Services Only|
|Purpose||To Allow IntraState or InterState Movement amidst Restrictions|
|Allowed in||Maharashtra Local Train and Buses|
|Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2022||Available on epassmsdma.mahait.org|
|Type of Pass||QR Code|
|Type of Post||News|
|UTP Login Portal||Epassmsdma.mahait.org|
Who is eligible for a universal travel permit?
All adult citizens of India who have received the vaccination doses and finished 14 days after the second dose are eligible for the Universal Pass. Children are not required to apply for this certification.
Why is a universal permit required?
A universal QR code-based online permit is required to allow fully vaccinated people to travel by public transport, including train and bus stations, airports, shopping malls and other public places. It is a certificate that proves that you have been completely vaccinated with both doses of the vaccine.
Is Universal Pass a travel ticket?
Universal Pass is not a travel ticket. You will need to buying the ticket separately online or at the booking desk. They will ask you to present this certificate before issuing the ticket.
- Book train tickets online
- Book bus tickets online
What are the documents required for the Universal Travel Pass
Although you can apply for and download your license online, you will be required to have any of the documents below, if requested by the authorities.
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Registration certificate
- Government ID document
- Registered company
- Industrial papers
- Registered mobile number
Can universal permission be used across India?
Yes, this license can be used across India. It was originally released by the government of Maharashtra but it has also been adopted by the central government, so this certificate is valid in all states in India.
Is the Universal pass legal for only essential service workers?
Now that we are out of wave 3 of covid 19, the Government has allowed all citizens to travel on public transport. After that, travel permits can be created and used by everyone, not limited to essential service workers.
How do we apply, create and print an online license 2022 for the general public?
- Install Telegram app from Google Playstore or Apple App Store. Open the app, type in “Mahagov” and select the first option “MahaGovUniveralPass”.
- Click “Start” to start the process.
- Click on “Request Universal Pass”.
- Enter the mobile number you used on the Cowin website for vaccination.
- Enter the “OTP” received on your registered mobile number
- Your name and registration number will appear in the gray box. Click on the gray box.
- All the details of your covid certificate will be automatically displayed on the screen. Check “YES” and click.
- Click the pin image next to the search box and select your photo from the gallery. Set your aspect ratio to 4:3.
- Make sure your picture is uploaded correctly. Then click “Confirm Photo”.
- You will receive a final confirmation on the Cowin website along with your photo and all the details to create a Universal Pass. Click “Verify Details”.
- Now click “Request Universal Pass”.
- Your subscription has been successfully created. You will find a link in the chat box you can click on it to verify your permission.
- Click “Verify” to complete the process.
- Your registration is now ready. Click Download to get a duplicate of your license. You can also take screenshots for future reference.
How To Smear For [Universal Travel Pass] for your founding
- To apply, you must first access the online portal through epassmsdma.mahait.org
- Then, in addition to downloading the travel guide from the homepage, you will see two ways you can register for your ‘property’.
- Click on “Register your establishment”.
- The form will appear on the next page.
- In this case, it is important to fill all the sub-branches with red symbols.
- To do this, you will essential to enter a registration number. Type of company, type of company, and photo of the registration certificate and so on.
- You determination then request to fill in your personal details.
- You must agree to all terms and conditions before clicking on the link to confirm your acceptance.
- Then, when you click register, you will receive a text message on your registered mobile number, and can inform you that you have successfully registered.
After covid, all Indian citizens were require to ensure that they were fully vaccinate with both doses and complete 14 days of the second vaccination. For this they hoped to carry the Universal Pass either in print or digitally on their smartphones.
This pass allows unlimited access to public places such as shopping malls, train stations, airports, gyms, gardens and so on. Due to the Crown, the establishments may not ask for the certificate, but you should carry it with you at all times to avoid unnecessary problems during the trip.